Assistance with Daily Life – enables you to live as autonomously as possible. Includes support in the following areas:
- Personal Care – showering, dressing, toileting and grooming etc.
- Domestic – cleaning, cooking, gardening etc.
- Leisure – hobbies and activities etc
- Assistance in shared living arrangements / supported independent living
Consumables – Support to purchase assistive, personal care or safety items relating to your disability that you would use every day
- Low – Cost Assistive devices
- Interpreting and translation services
- Innovative supports
- Support animals
- Toilet and bathroom equipment
- Continence aids
- Home enteral nutrition (HEN) products
- Specialised clothing
Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- Accessing group centres
- Accessing educational services including school, TAFE and university
- Participating in social activities with family and friends
- Participating in group centred programs
- Access to day programs
Call Or Book Online 24/7
The first step to a speedy recovery is booking your initial assessment with one of our highly trained practioners. For your convenience, we offer a 24/7 online appointment bookings, or you can call our clinic during office hours
Your practitioner will learn more about your injury, provide you with a comprehensive assessment, and treat you on day 1. They will then customise a treatment plan around your goals and timeline.
In addition to any subsequent visits, you will also be given a home exercise program with videos outlining the techniques of your exercises so that you can speed up your recovery and prevent future injury.