Achieving Success In Everyday Life!
Occupational Therapy aims to:
- Determine strategies and develop rehabilitation plans to assist people to return to their daily activities
- Identify, recommend and implement appropriate home modifications and assistive technology to enable autonomy, independence and safety
- Provide education on appropriate assistance programs and community
- Encourage safe and efficient methods of performing daily activities
- Provide additional training to support workers, family and support personnel in correctly caring for individuals while enabling function, autonomy and independence
Submit an enquiry today!
We Specialise in Mental Health!
Mental Health Occupational Therapist
Occupational Therapists believe that participation in daily activities is vital to mental health and well-being. Specialising in psychosocial conditions as patients’ primary diagnosis.
Our Senior Mental Health Occupational Therapist can help with the following:
- Schizophrenia (all types)
- Bipolar (all types)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorders
- Major depressive Disorders
- Dissociative identity Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosis (first episode)
- Addiction disorders (drug, alcohol)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders (all types)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Hoarding Disorder
- Suicidal Ideation
- Some ASD- mild to moderate verbal
- Intellectual Disabilities (mild)